Old March 7th 04, 04:36 AM
Larry W4CSC

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:59:21 -0800, tommyknocker
wrote:

I guess that would've sunk the profit-literally as well as figuratively.
But he hasn't let a little problem like child rape charges put a dent
in his fundraising activities, so a sunken ship wouldn't do the trick.

I think the lawyers have gotten in his pocket pretty good since he got
busted on the rape charges. He's had to sell WQIZ-AM 810 in St
George, SC. It's now owned by the Catholic Church and broadcasts
different propaganda than it used to with Bro Stair....(c;

Maranatha, Maranatha....

You gotta meet The Brothers, all bearded and enslaved, to believe
them. Place is like a concentration camp from all I've seen and read.

Larry W4CSC
POWER is our friend!