Old March 9th 04, 01:24 AM
Sanjaya

"KEN8038" wrote...
Hi: Has anyone had any experience with this dealer?

I'm thinking of ordering the Kaito WRX911 from them (like a really need yet
another radio), but this would be my first order, I haven't dealt with them
before.

Any input would be appreciated. If you want to comment on the radio itself, I'd
like to hear about that too. Most of the reviews have been good, considering
the price.

Thanks. --Ken

Here's a link to the radio at Radios4you. They seem to have the best price.
http://www.radios4you.com/wrx911.html

Fast reliable service, but I've only bought one item, and have only seen
one other post saying the same thing.