Old March 15th 04, 02:52 PM
Maximus

Hi DeWayne,
I am moving into an apartment complex where outdoor antennas are not
allowed, and you have my interest with your loop antenna. What did you pay
for the loop, and where did you find it, if you don't mind s ? THANKS

Strength and Honor

"DeWayne" wrote in message
I have a Torus Tuner SW loop 3-18 MHz approx. I am very pleased with this
antenna. My question is this, are there similar commercial antennas that
will possibly/probably exceed my Torus Tuner? If I can find a desktop loop
with better performance than my TT I will give it serious consideration.
What do you like?

DeWayne K9KZ