Old March 16th 04, 09:53 AM
RHF

DW,

The Torus Tuner Loop Antennas are NO longer being Made.
The Torus Tuner Loop Antennas were offered by Edek Electronics,
which was a One-Man-Operation. Ed is not longer 'actively'
in business due to Age and Health Reasons.

NOTE: The Torus Turner Loop Antennas are now becoming Collectors Items.

READ: Ed Wawzinski (Torus-Tuners)

Consider the "Sony AN-LP1" Short Wave Active Loop Antenna
READ: Radio Netherlands "Review" of the Sony AN-LP1
REVIEW= http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/html/lp1.html

iane ~ RHF
..
..
= = = "DeWayne" wrote in message
I have a Torus Tuner SW loop 3-18 MHz approx. I am very pleased with this
antenna. My question is this, are there similar commercial antennas that
will possibly/probably exceed my Torus Tuner? If I can find a desktop loop
with better performance than my TT I will give it serious consideration.
What do you like?

DeWayne K9KZ