Old March 16th 04, 12:07 PM
Ian

Thanks for your suggestion Ron !

Ian

"Ron Hardin" wrote in message
Ian wrote:

Does anyone know of a electricity power lead that is suitable for use

with
Sony's 7600G ? That allows variable voltage regulation, 110-250V.
Checked with the local Sony shop in Sydney Australia and nothing

available
here.
With so many products (video, mobile phone etc) supplied with these as
standard it surprises me that a product that can used when travelling

such
as a worldband radio doesn't offer a power supply that can travel also.

Ian

Carry a NiMH AA charger with the properties you want, and use NiMH

batteries.
It's more convenient anyway. I no longer use the AC supply at all, and my

7600G
never leaves home.
--
Ron Hardin