Old March 17th 04, 04:21 AM
Melvin Creep

"T. Early" wrote in message ...
I'm wondering if Pastor Peters could face liability in Canada under
their "hate speech" law, which was recently extended to cover sexual
orientation. The law does cover broadcast transmissions. It's
unlikely that he would ever actually become subject to Canadian arrest
(i.e., jurisdiction) by going there, and it might be doubtful that
they'd even acknowledge his broadcasts. However, his "speech" does
reach Canada, and appears to be pretty close to the type of thing they
are getting at, so he could face "technical" liability or possibly
indictment. Anyone know if any speech laws such as this have ever
been applied extraterritorially to SW broadcasters who cross borders?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
One thing is certain is that he will be facing a far more serious
indictment on Judgment Day for the man made doctrines he is teaching
and spreading.
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel
unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be
accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any
other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be
accursed." Galatians 1:8-9.
A warning Paul deemed so important that he said it twice in
succession. I shudder when pondering what God has in store for this
man who has, and continues to lead, so many people to eternal
condemnation.
Melvin