Old March 20th 04, 03:45 AM
Mike Ward

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 03:15:56 GMT, "Brian"
wrote:

Will give that a try tomorrow morning, thanks. I was able to catch a little
on 17675 for about an hour or so after which it quickly faded. By the way
have you moved already?

I never had any success with either Australia or New Zealand up that
high on the band. But I remember picking both up daily in the early
morning hours in the 9 MHz area...9580 for RA, and I think somewhere
around 9770 for RNZI.

http://www.rnzi.com/pages/listen.php

The above suggests 9885 or 9870 would be good bets for those in the
U.S. trying to snag RNZI. I listened with a very inexpensive radio
when I was a youth, in my home area of Ohio.

Mike