Old March 21st 04, 11:20 AM
John Miller

The name-calling Melvin Creep wrote:
From http://www.waynegreen.com
Who is Wayne Green? I'm a been there done that guy. I have......

There's a lot of genuine accomplishment there, but I think he ought to have
shortened it a bit...

tried marijuana in 1948 to see what it was like.
tried LSD in 1960 to see what that was like.
know the real dope on Amelia Earhart's last trip.
been convinced that NASA had to have faked all of the moon landings.
driven from Brooklyn NY to Peterborough NH (250 miles), averaging 100
mph one night - including a gas stop.
a Hubbard Dianetic Auditor certificate and has processed over 100
patients, with some remarkable successes.
investigated crop circles and a UFO hovering over a house in nearby
Francistown NH.

--
John Miller
Email address: domain, n4vu.com; username, jsm

"Faith: not *wanting* to know what is true."
-Friedrich Nietzsche