Old March 24th 04, 08:07 AM
Eric Ferguson

I'm trying to remember the last time I went into a *Shack*. Must have been
over 7-8 months now. And years ago, I actually worked part time in one. They
don't carry anything that *makes* me want to go in. Cutting down on
scanners, Shortwave radios, and the like....Selling goods I can get
elsewhere AND cheaper. Sales people who know a lot less than I do (and I've
forgotten a lot). And to boot, a new Fry's just opened here. (Not that I'm a
great advocate of Fry's, but they *seem* to know a *little* more, but not by
much and carry a whole lot more of the things I'm interested in). Oh
well......