Old March 27th 04, 11:40 PM
tommyknocker

Burr wrote:

I had to use the chat link yesterday and I "think" it went to India,
the guy could help me and sent me to another person who looked up the
telephone number for the Philippines for me.
They asked what I thought at the end of the chat and I told them my
feeling about sending work to India then they sent a form today asking
again and I told them again.

I hope other Earthlink users are saying something

Burr

You DO know that Earthlink is run by the Church of Scientology?

Pick up an issue of your local area computer magazine, which should be a
freebie like the LA Weekly (you're in Southern California right?) that
can be found in supermarkets next to all the new home and apartment
magazines. It should have a number of ISPs that are LOCAL, located in
LA, mostly small operations. My ISP is run by a husband and wife team
and their three dogs, and they do a good job.