Old March 28th 04, 04:12 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Last time I logged on to Earthlink's web chat customer "service,"
I got someone named "SridharG," and they *barely* spoke
English. It was *the* most godawful customer "service"
I've ever experienced.

I'll send you a copy of the conversation, if you'd like, Burr.
You might get a kick out of it.

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota