Old March 28th 04, 09:46 PM
Jim Douglas

I guess I gotta get more receivers, but am going to have to get a bigger
room first. I have a large room not that's a computer/radio room. Thanks for
the info!

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Jim Douglas wrote:

Usually I see your posts and if the time is about the same I am there. I

do
sometimes just sit on it in the early AM but nothing to date. Do you use

any
type of frequency scanner that searchs for signals?

No, I just park one of the receivers on the frequency.

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Jim Douglas wrote:

I was hoping to be able to hear this after getting all antenna stuff
corrected, but no luck here in Dallas, TX. I spent a year on

DiegoGarcia
in
the 70's and would be great to pick them up.

Just park on the frequency and wait! They are not on continuously.