Old March 29th 04, 03:55 AM
Brian Hill

Default DEGEN DE1102 - I give up. I just don't get it

"Overwelmed by Stupidity" wrote in message
Why is it that people seem to expect the DE1102 to sound as good or
better than a radio with a speaker two or three times as large. My
sarcastic response is met with agreement! People seem to think that it
is perfectly valid to expect a radio with a 1 inch speaker to sound as
good as a 10 inch speaker. The name I post my response with is ignored
/ overlooked completly. What planet do you people live on.

I agree. speaker a fidelity is one of the most important parts of good
listening. Good audio means less fatigue.