Old March 29th 04, 06:23 AM
ac-acadaptor

That's what I do. Buy one or two of every radio known to man. You can't go
wrong that way!

"Al Arduengo" wrote in message
Has anyone ever done an actual side by side comparison of the
sensitivity capabilities of the more popular portables? I would like
to see actual quantified data concerning the condition of signals for
the ICF-SW7600GR, YB400PE, ATS-909, and any other "player" in the
portable group. It seems that reviews written on a particular model
never seem consistent. One chap will say the 909 has no sensitivity
compared to a Yachtboy 400 while another says the opposite. One
person says the 7600GR has the best tuner while another....well, you
get the picture. It makes it terribly difficult for us newbies to
decide on what route to go. As it is now, I will have to buy a 7600
and re-purchase a YB400 to go along with my 909 just so I can make
sure I am not using marginal equipment. :-]

Anyone know of reviews of this nature?

Best,
-Al
--