Old March 30th 04, 02:12 AM
Overwelmed by Stupidity

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 05:27:41 GMT, "ac-acadaptor"
wrote:

Maybe you are "overwhelmed by people who are being facetious"

You may be correct. Judging by the responses to this post it either
went over their heads or I didn't "get" their response.

PS. I have a DE1102 and think that for the price it's an excellent
value. I would however not compare it to the 7600GR or the 909 ( both
of which I own) let alone an R-75 or a Drake R8B.

"Overwelmed by Stupidity" wrote in message
.. .
Why is it that people seem to expect the DE1102 to sound as good or
better than a radio with a speaker two or three times as large. My
sarcastic response is met with agreement! People seem to think that it
is perfectly valid to expect a radio with a 1 inch speaker to sound as
good as a 10 inch speaker. The name I post my response with is ignored
/ overlooked completly. What planet do you people live on.