Old April 1st 04, 02:23 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"YODAR" wrote in message
. com...

PROGRESSIVE MY ARSE!

Liberals dont have the COURAGE to ADMIT they are LIBERALS. They use the
PC word "progressive" in it's place because they dont have the GUTS (or
intellect)to argue (with reason instead of name-calling) their true
position on ANYTHING

Yodar

I'm pretty much centrist myself.. I have liberal view on some things (health
care for the elderly, death penalty, etc.) and conservative views on other
things (taxes, abortion, etc.).. but I have never understood what the far
right hates so much about the left (or vice-versa for that matter). Both
sides have some crazy ideas, both sides have some great ideas. For
instance, if not for liberals, women would still not have the vote, blacks
would still be slaves, and you would be working in a sweatshop for $1 an
hour. If not for conservatives, we would be paying half of our wages in
taxes and would never be able to own a home or have credit...