Old April 1st 04, 05:59 PM
Frank Dresser

"David" wrote in message
news
Neither Bush nor Rush Limbaugh are the slightest bit ''conservative''.
They are right-wing wackos.

Gordon Liddy is a conservative. Ben Stein is a conservative. Both of
them called Al Franken yesterday and wished him great success.

And please give me a break about tedious bashing. ****ing Limbaugh
still whines about Bill Clinton.

I think Rush was at his best when he was at his best at his start, during
the first Bush's administration. Rush was more conservative and less
Republican. He was even saying nice things about such disparate
conservatives as Pat Buchanan and the libertarians.

Rush became a cheerleader for the Republican establishment just before the
1992 elections. His show still had it's good moments, but I haven't
listened much lately.

Frank Dresser