Old August 14th 04, 04:16 PM
Uncle Peter

"Dick, AA5VU" wrote in message
The following QST from ARRL makes me sad. I recall working Bill, W9INN,
on CW in the early days with my WT7AAN call and was thrilled to say I
was using a W9INN 40/80 dipole. His antenna is still in use at my QTH
with additional legs added for other bands. Bill was an asset to our
hobby and will be missed. I learned a lot about antennas from his
detailed instructions provided with each antenna and will always
remember the smallest ad in QST from W9INN.

Dick, AA5VU

Sad to see another member of the mom-and-pop radio community pass,
in this age of everything being made in the Pacific Rim.

Pete