Old April 5th 04, 11:30 AM
Diverd4777

Hi Andy

- Look here..

http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx.../lantenna.html

http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx...age/index.html

http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx...ire/index.html

Dan

In article , "Andy Gingrich"
writes:

1 -0400

hi folks..

a quick intro- my name is andy and i am located in south-central
pennsylvania.

i recently purchased a
grundig yb 400 pe. this is a considerable upgrade from the equipment that
i had been using, but nevertheless, i am not completely satisfied with it.
i will be able to return it to the store that i purchased it at, if need be.

i have a copy of the latest 'passport to world band radio', which gives the
yb400pe a three star rating. basically, i am wondering if there may be a
better radio in my price range ($150-$300 USD) (or perhaps some sort of
aftermarket antenna) that would give me better performance in the area i am
located in. i definitely want SSB capability.

additionally, if anyone on this list lives in the vicinity, are there any
retailers nearby?...i'd prefer not to order online, if possible.

thanks very much
andy
remove 'nospam' to reply directly