Old April 9th 04, 02:21 PM
Mark S. Holden

Al Patrick wrote:

A friend sent me this this morning. Check it out! :-)

Al

=============

Try this soon, before Google fixes its site:

1) Go to www.Google.com

2) Type in (but don't hit enter): "weapons of mass destruction".

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of

the normal "Google search" button.

4) READ CAREFULLY what appears to be a normal ERROR message.

Make sure you read the whole error message.

Someone at Google apparently has a sense of humor

I gather you weren't around back in July when this was first mentioned.

the "error page" you get isn't a google page - it just looks like one.

The author of that page knows how to adjust his page to get higher
placement in search engines.

Another one like this is a google "I'm feeling lucky" search on "French
Military Victories".

If you click on the "Did you mean:" link option you get another page.