Old April 19th 04, 07:59 PM
RHF

starman wrote in message ...
GO BEARCATS wrote:

She's transmitting again. I've got it weak, but readable.

"Sierra Yankee November Two" over and over...

Same voice I heard last time...

Yes JD, the Mossad has been extremely bust on the numbers, I've noticed a quick
pickup in the last three weeks.

The Mossad is in big trouble with New Zealand. One or more of their
agents was caught trying to get a New Zealand passport using phoney
documents, so they could pose as New Zealand tourists abroad.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...ondsubsection=

How Dare the Mossad use New Zealand PassPorts.

Everyone knows that the CIA uses New Zealand PassPorts.

So the Mossad must be using New Zealand Passports as a
back-up Cover Story. If they are caught, the Mossad
Agents will claim that they are CIA Agents.

NOTE: The Primary "Cover" PassPort of CIA Agents is from . . .

)

and now you know. {So Mister 'smyth' you are a Canadian?}

jftfoi ~ RHF

..