Old April 18th 04, 06:24 AM
GO BEARCATS

Default 6930AM @ 0349UTC - MOSSAD Alphabet Station

She's transmitting again. I've got it weak, but readable.

"Sierra Yankee November Two" over and over...

Same voice I heard last time...

Yes JD, the Mossad has been extremely bust on the numbers, I've noticed a quick
pickup in the last three weeks.

Then find out that Israel assasinated another of those 'leaders' Sat.. When
the Mossad number stations start speeding up it is 99% of the time followed by
action (I'm talking specifically about the last two years)----that's when I
really started logging and following them.

~*~*Monitoring The AirWaves~*~
*****GO BEARCATS*****
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+Howell
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
600ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Sloper
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*

Old April 18th 04, 08:06 AM
starman

GO BEARCATS wrote:

She's transmitting again. I've got it weak, but readable.

"Sierra Yankee November Two" over and over...

Same voice I heard last time...

Yes JD, the Mossad has been extremely bust on the numbers, I've noticed a quick
pickup in the last three weeks.

The Mossad is in big trouble with New Zealand. One or more of their
agents was caught trying to get a New Zealand passport using phoney
documents, so they could pose as New Zealand tourists abroad.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...ondsubsection=

Old April 19th 04, 08:08 AM
starman

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sun 18 Apr 2004 03:06:45a, starman wrote:

The Mossad is in big trouble with New Zealand. One or more of their
agents was caught trying to get a New Zealand passport using phoney
documents, so they could pose as New Zealand tourists abroad.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...toryID=3561102
&thesection=new
s&thesubsection=general&thesecondsubsection=

Good Gravy! What Idiots! I thought everyone knew better than to ****-off
New Zealand!! Why they're risking the rath of... umm... what?

Sorry to make light of he situation, but it begs it. I seriously doubt
Mossad is concerned about it, other than they might be ****ed at the agent
that allowed himself to get caught as they now have to find a new source
for passports. Heck, it might have even been a probe to find out just what
they can get away with in New Zealand. Who knows? Israel will issue an
apology and then continue doing whatever it deems it wants to do.

That's there MO. The ends justify the means.

Old April 19th 04, 07:59 PM
RHF

starman wrote in message ...
GO BEARCATS wrote:

She's transmitting again. I've got it weak, but readable.

"Sierra Yankee November Two" over and over...

Same voice I heard last time...

Yes JD, the Mossad has been extremely bust on the numbers, I've noticed a quick
pickup in the last three weeks.

The Mossad is in big trouble with New Zealand. One or more of their
agents was caught trying to get a New Zealand passport using phoney
documents, so they could pose as New Zealand tourists abroad.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...ondsubsection=

How Dare the Mossad use New Zealand PassPorts.

Everyone knows that the CIA uses New Zealand PassPorts.

So the Mossad must be using New Zealand Passports as a
back-up Cover Story. If they are caught, the Mossad
Agents will claim that they are CIA Agents.

NOTE: The Primary "Cover" PassPort of CIA Agents is from . . .

)

and now you know. {So Mister 'smyth' you are a Canadian?}

jftfoi ~ RHF

..
Old April 19th 04, 08:07 PM
RHF

DX Luver,

Maybe these "Mossad" Alpha and Number Stations
are really sending the . . . . . . . . . . . .

B - asic

I - nstructions

B - efore

L - eaving

E - arth

Code )

Sounds Strange... but just maybe its 20-18-21-5 ?

jftfoi ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ...

Old April 20th 04, 04:28 AM
tommyknocker

RHF wrote:

DX Luver,

Maybe these "Mossad" Alpha and Number Stations
are really sending the . . . . . . . . . . . .

B - asic

I - nstructions

B - efore

L - eaving

E - arth

Code )

Sounds Strange... but just maybe its 20-18-21-5 ?

jftfoi ~ RHF

Ok, RHF. Step away from the DVD player...stop watching that disc of The
X Files over and over again...or the Mossad will come after you.

..
..

Old April 20th 04, 08:28 AM
GO BEARCATS

Maybe these "Mossad" Alpha and Number Stations
are really sending the . . . . . . . . . . . .

B - asic

I - nstructions

B - efore

L - eaving

E - arth

Code )

Sounds Strange... but just maybe its 20-18-21-5 ?

jftfoi ~ RHF
.
.

Ah man, that's it for me. I'll go to bed on that note....lol....see you guys
tomorrow. If we are all still here that is. ;-P

Old April 20th 04, 07:48 PM
RHF

tommyknocker wrote in message ...
RHF wrote:

DX Luver,

Maybe these "Mossad" Alpha and Number Stations
are really sending the . . . . . . . . . . . .

B - asic

I - nstructions

B - efore

L - eaving

E - arth

Code )

Sounds Strange... but just maybe its 20-18-21-5 ?

jftfoi ~ RHF

Ok, RHF. Step away from the DVD player...stop watching that disc of The
X Files over and over again...or the Mossad will come after you.

TK,

The Truth Be Known - The 'smoking man' is the Head of the Dassom.

Many "Believe" that Monica Lewinsky was a Mossad 'agent'
.. . . one wonders - Now Is That True ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
http://www.who2.com/monicalewinsky.html
http://www.coffeeshoptimes.com/monica.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...s/lewinsky.htm

ow ~ RHF

..

WMLT radio station celebrates 60 years Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 5th 05 05:43 PM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM