Old April 22nd 04, 09:11 PM
TLF

Mark Zenier ) escribió el Jueves, 22 de Abril de 2004
18:54 en el grupo rec.radio.shortwave en el mensaje
las siguientes cosas:

"Jim Douglas" wrote in message

I used to use an old DOS (or Windows) program called Geoclock that
displayed a world map with the sun and the sunrise/sunset line on
it, which is useful for guessing what times stuff would be coming
in.

Anyone know of a good X/Linux equivalent? I've got the KDE world clock
toy, but it only displays the current time and won't display arbitrary
time like Geoclock could.

I do not Know about that program was, but i found some. The catch is you
need to know the latitude and longitude of that location.
If do you like it, reply to this post.
Thanks

--

"Nunca hay que olvidar que el pasado es la base para comprender nuesto
presente y nuestro futuro."