Old April 26th 04, 03:35 AM
radiok3pi

If I remember right, the 909 will only stay on for an hour off the
timer. a work around is to have timer 2 come on when timer 1 goes off
& the same for timer 3. This gives you 3 hours anyway. You do get a
"ker-chunk" as one goes off and the other comes off.

I use the same basic idea with a radio with a mechanical on/off switch
(like the Sony 2010), digital timer and mini-disc in standby mode
waiting for audio. Can get 5+ hours on a disc.

(D. Martin) wrote in message ...
Here's an idea. Hook your "audio out", from your 909, to your "audio in"
on your VCR. Set your VCR to record whatever time you need to record.
You can set the 909 to turn on, or just leave it on. Either way you'll
record what you need to a VHS tape. Darren

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/page2.html