Old April 29th 04, 03:25 AM
JJ

GO BEARCATS wrote:

I've been deeply touched by your letter.
Thank you sincerely for your kind words about my self-appointed task of
re-creating these classic "Amos 'n' Andy" programs which, although they were
listened to by the whole country when they were originally on the air, were
never recorded!

Not sure which episodes are being referred to as "never recorded", but
that isn't true. They were recorded, however there are less than 60 of
the 1928-1929 known to survive, and even less from 1929-1943, so they
were recorded and some of those early recordings do still exists.