Old May 2nd 04, 01:39 AM
Tom Betz

Quoth in
:

how bout "Audacity"

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Never used it but it looks like do most of what you need (doesn't look
like it has timers however). But it is free :-).

I'm running Audacity to do processing of some of the things I record
using Replay Radio (Sirius doesn't use much limiting on Lynn Samuels' show,
so when I record her stream I need to post-process it heavily before I can
play it in my car or her occasional screams blow out my ears and my
speakers!) but I don't recommend it for anything automated.

It's great for post work, though, especially for the price!

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these