Old May 8th 04, 10:13 AM
RHF

= = = ...
From: "-=jd=-"

When has Bush or Cheney attacked Kerry's military service?

Bush hasn't. Cheney and Rove made speeches last week about Kerry and his
service record. One of the top stories on Drudge. Look it up.

MWB - Another Liberal LIE and Democrat DISTORTION of the Truth.

TRUTH - President George "W" Bush, Vice President Cheney and the
Bush Administration have not questioned John 'ff' Kerry's Military
Service Record.

FACT - What the have Questioned and Issue Valid Criticism about
John 'ff' Kerry's Voting Record on Military and Defense Matters.
A Record that Clearly Shows how John 'ff' Kerry has Flip Flopped
on many National Security Issues in his 20 Years in the US Senate.
+ Yes John 'ff' Kerry is a Decorated Veteran {Hero ?}
- But, John 'ff' Kerry has a History of 'being' "Weak" on Defense.

PLEASE NOTE: The use of the Double 'ff' for "Flip Flop".

John 'ff' Kerry = Mister Flip Flop - Nay the King of Flip Flop !

THE FLIP - A few days ago John 'ff' Kerry claimed that he was NOT
"Responsible" for 'what he said' due to Overzealous Speechwriters.

THE FLOP - Today John 'ff' Kerry claimed that as Commander-in-Chief
he would be "Responsible" for the Actions of the US Military.

WHAT ? This is from an Interview with John 'ff' Kerry in the
Wall Street Journal. John'ff' Kerry: But the Benedict Arnold
line applied, you know, I called a couple of times to overzealous
speechwriters and said "look that's not what I'm saying."
[ Then He When Out and Said It ]

The FLIP - Hey I Don't Write this Stuff !

The FLOP - Hey I Don't Read this Stuff !

The Whole Fandangle - Hey I Just Say this Stuff !
[ Understand - I can Not be Responsible for the People I Hire. ]

Source: Rush Limbaugh
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...k_2.guest.html
John 'ff' Kerry is now blaming his speechwriters for his
Benedict Arnold comments.

Source: MSN-SLATE
http://slate.msn.com//?id=2099881
One of the first things Kerry did at the meeting [with Jewish
leaders] was to blame his aides for the mention of Carter and
Baker as possible envoys in his December speech.

PLUS - Blame the 'hired help' like the US Secret Service Agent
when you fall down in front of the media.
http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=6317
P.S.: It's always an underling's fault with Kerry, isn't it?
He doesn't fall! The Secret Service guy got in the way.
http://michnews.com/artman/publish/article_3191.shtml

Actually, the Senator does fall down, at least according to
The New York Post, which reported Senator Kerry as having taken
a "Header" on the wet floor of a convenience store the night before
he fell in the snow. The Fall Guy #2
http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/cussword.asp

NOTE: John 'ff' Kerry "The Fall Guy" #3
Kerry takes a spill from Bike - 2 Mayo 2004
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...rry-bike_x.htm

Senator John 'ff' Kerry "The Likability Gap" ?
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=3528
- by Larry Elder - Posted Apr 8, 2004

Oh Happy Days - When John 'ff' Kerry Talks
His Mouth Walks Away - Oh Happy Days )

Has Someone Pushed - John 'ff' Kerry's Self-Destruct-Button ?

mff ~ RHF
..
..
Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL