Old May 9th 04, 06:38 AM
T. Early

"Volker Tonn" wrote in message

Listening to VOA is in fact worthless. For some bad reason I get

their
hourly news from a local FM-transmitter during daytime on buisiness.
Pure propaganda for US troops travelling outside US and torture

people
just for the ONLY reason to get control over raw oil reserves.
ALL other given reasons are pure lies of the US gouvernment. But

most US
citicens are too stupid to realize it.
They just believe in the fabrications and lies of the gouvernment

you
are supporting. So YOU are a fabricator and liar too. That's a

proven fact.
I do just listen to BBC on 6195.

Yet another expert with a built in lie detector enabling him to
distinguish between various types of propaganda and the "truth."
Needless to say, "propaganda" is coverage that doesn't suit his
preconceptions, while he finds "truth" in the recently discredited
BBC because the reporting has more in common with his "America-BAD"
world view. Tell me, Volker, just what is it that makes you so much
smarter than us "stupid" U.S. citizens?