Old May 11th 04, 03:32 AM
Stinger

"Bill Everhart" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 May 2004 18:27:52 -0500, "Stinger"
wrote:

"Bill Everhart" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 9 May 2004 17:09:13 -0500, "Stinger"
wrote:

As I mentioned previously, I do have some close liberal friends, but

we
all
know how to discuss things based on facts, not fiction -- and we're

each
capable of agreeing when the other makes a good point.

Curious Stinger - what liberal points have you recently agreed with?

Bill,

Lets see... umm....uh.......hmmm....... ;^)

They were points of discussion like "too many special interests in
Washington," or the need for better education, etc. Not ideologies, just
points that made sense.

-- Stinger

So you don't actually ever get convinced of anything? Right?

"Anything" covers an awful lot of territory. Many times (for instance),
we're discussing the relative merits of various politicians, both Republican
and Democrat. I don't line up on the Republican side every time.

The bottom line is that it can be fun, lighthearted, and not the least bit
offensive, even when you disagree. Wouldn't you agree?

-- Stinger

-- Stinger