Old May 10th 04, 04:23 AM
Bill Everhart

On Sun, 9 May 2004 17:09:13 -0500, "Stinger"
wrote:

As I mentioned previously, I do have some close liberal friends, but we all
know how to discuss things based on facts, not fiction -- and we're each
capable of agreeing when the other makes a good point.

Curious Stinger - what liberal points have you recently agreed with?
Old May 10th 04, 01:19 PM
RHF

MWB,

Any Carbon-Based Fuel System causes Environment Problems.
* Fossilized Carbon-Based Fuels {Dead}
* Living Carbon Fuels {Trees, Charcoal, ETC}

MWB - You 'chant' the "Mantra" of the Ultra Liberal Democrats.
* SUV's and SUV Drivers - Environmental Criminals

MWB - Yes 'pollution' is in-fact a World Wide Problem
.. . . but "Eliminating" SUVs in the USofA will NOT solve it [.]

MWB - It is my understanding that by the year 2020 the actual
majority of the so called Global Warming "Green House Gases"
resulting from the use of Carbon-Based Fuels will be generated
by three countries: China, India and Indonesia.

MWB - NOT from the Automobiles or Power Plants in the USofA but
simply from the common people of those countries burning Living
Carbon-Based Fuels to Heat their Homes and Cook their Food.

MWB - People Gota Live...
Or would you suggest that we start with THOSE PEOPLE !
* Shall They Freeze ?
* Shall They Starve ?
* Shall They Simply Be Eliminated ?
All in the 'name' of "Protecting the Planet" from People !

MWB - The one power source that can produce sufficient qualities
Of power and produces the least long term Environment Problems
is Hydro-Power. Plus it provides many other social benefits:
Flood Control; Water Management for Wild Life and Recreation;
and Clean Water for Agriculture and People. But Hydro-Power is
being blocked by the same Ultra-Liberal Environmental Extremist
who label SUV Drivers as Environmental Criminals.

Just another Environmentally Friendly Conservative ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote in message
= = = ...

- - - - - S N I P - - - - -

So what? Does that disprove either the enviro-damage caused
by SUVs or the eco-sanity of hybrid cars?

MWB - SUVs are Polluters "Big Time"
.. . . but Hybrid Cars are 'still' Polluters, just not so 'big time'.

MWB - Private Jets like John 'ff' Kerry and his Wife fly around in
are some of the Biggest Polluters of any means of Transportation.

MWB - So, is John 'ff' Kerry an Environmental MEGA Criminal ? ? ? ?

- - - - - S N I P - - - - -
..
..
Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

..
Old May 11th 04, 12:27 AM
Stinger

wrote:

As I mentioned previously, I do have some close liberal friends, but we

all
know how to discuss things based on facts, not fiction -- and we're each
capable of agreeing when the other makes a good point.

Curious Stinger - what liberal points have you recently agreed with?

Bill,

Lets see... umm....uh.......hmmm....... ;^)

They were points of discussion like "too many special interests in
Washington," or the need for better education, etc. Not ideologies, just
points that made sense.

-- Stinger

Old May 11th 04, 02:21 AM
Bill Everhart

On Mon, 10 May 2004 18:27:52 -0500, "Stinger"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

As I mentioned previously, I do have some close liberal friends, but we

all
know how to discuss things based on facts, not fiction -- and we're each
capable of agreeing when the other makes a good point.

Curious Stinger - what liberal points have you recently agreed with?

Bill,

Lets see... umm....uh.......hmmm....... ;^)

They were points of discussion like "too many special interests in
Washington," or the need for better education, etc. Not ideologies, just
points that made sense.

-- Stinger

So you don't actually ever get convinced of anything? Right?
Old May 11th 04, 03:32 AM
Stinger

wrote:

As I mentioned previously, I do have some close liberal friends, but

we
all
know how to discuss things based on facts, not fiction -- and we're

each
capable of agreeing when the other makes a good point.

Curious Stinger - what liberal points have you recently agreed with?

Bill,

Lets see... umm....uh.......hmmm....... ;^)

They were points of discussion like "too many special interests in
Washington," or the need for better education, etc. Not ideologies, just
points that made sense.

-- Stinger

So you don't actually ever get convinced of anything? Right?

"Anything" covers an awful lot of territory. Many times (for instance),
we're discussing the relative merits of various politicians, both Republican
and Democrat. I don't line up on the Republican side every time.

The bottom line is that it can be fun, lighthearted, and not the least bit
offensive, even when you disagree. Wouldn't you agree?

-- Stinger

-- Stinger