Old May 15th 04, 06:20 AM
Michael Bryant

From: "-=jd=-"

He has his point of view and he articulates it well. I'm not required to
agree with him. He's not required to agree with anything I write either.
However, no-one gains anything by degrading the validity of their opinions
by resorting to vitriol and personal insult. I just think that when
someone posts with a level of common courtesy, you *should* feel compelled
to reciprocate, whether you agree with them or not. There's certainly a
glaring lack of common courtesy in society today and there's absolutely
nothing wrong with demonstrating some when you get a chance. That's all
I'm saying.

This from someone that has never rebuked Steve Lare for his daily common
courtesies. In fact, JD has gone out of his way to tell me that it was my
respomsibility, since I asked for it. All you're doing JD is showing how
inconsistent and hypocritical you really are.

As Stinger suggested, I have pointed out many of the same arguments. I don't
usually engage in insults until the other party initiates them. I sure don't
see you calling out folks like N8KDV, Teleamon, Tracy Fort or RHF for their
insult-laden posts. I guess that's because they're on your side, right.

What a putz!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,