Old June 4th 04, 02:27 PM
a0868738

"chaz" writes:

I am interested in getting a satellite radio. Does anyone know of a model
that can go from the car to the house in a single unit? Seems like i saw one
on tv once.

chaz

Hey Chaz,

I just ponied up for Sirius and an Audiovox SIRPNP2. Circuit City has
a special where you get the Receiver and a car adapter system for $150
and they throw in a home setup for free. You get all chords, home
cradle, car cradle w/builtin FM modulator, home and car antenna etc.
I can't say if it is the best equipment out there but for the price I
am very pleased. I never thought I would go for Sat radio but I am so
tired of the non-stop commercials I gave it a go. I had hoped the
talk channels would also be commercial free but they aren't. However
compared to regular radio they are a pleasure. Discovery Radio! How
cool is *that*?!

Cheers!
-Al