Old June 7th 04, 07:17 PM
Frank Dresser

"LW" wrote in message
om...
Al Patrick wrote ...

Or, wait about a week and listen to all the "I told you so!" He may pull
out a bunch of those old messages and replay them - after the funeral.

A week from now I'm wondering if profit Stair will be able to predict
the day Reagan died.

I'm still waiting for Reagan to leave office in disgrace.

In the 1980's.

Like profit Stair predicted.

Brother Stair explained it all. It all started when Ronald Reagan met with
the Pope of Rome. And Reagan was later in disgrace. There was more, but
I'm not clear on all the details of Brother Stair's explaination.

Brother Stair also explained the "Nuclear Confrontation" misunderstanding.
God told Brother Stair there was to be a Nuclear Confrontation during the
Reagan Administration. Well, it was easy enough to think Nuclear
Confrontation meant Nuclear War, but it didn't. The Nuclear Confrontation
between Reagan and the USSR ended with the Arms Reduction Talks.

Prophet Stair also said that he's made only ONE Prophesey. The "Jesus is
coming in your lifetime" prophesy. All the other times that God has told
his Prophet what was going to happen, well -- those weren't really
Prophesies.

But they could become misunderstandings, I suppose.

Frank Dresser