Old June 6th 04, 01:32 AM
Al Patrick

Default Stair's Reagan Predictions

Seems I remember Bro. Stair years ago telling of the clout of Ronald
Reagan and all the dignitaries that would attend his funeral.

This might be a good time to listen for any replays of the old messages
concerning this.

Or, wait about a week and listen to all the "I told you so!" He may pull
out a bunch of those old messages and replay them - after the funeral.

Al

Old June 6th 04, 01:37 AM
dxAce

Al Patrick wrote:

Seems I remember Bro. Stair years ago telling of the clout of Ronald
Reagan and all the dignitaries that would attend his funeral.

This might be a good time to listen for any replays of the old messages
concerning this.

Or, wait about a week and listen to all the "I told you so!" He may pull
out a bunch of those old messages and replay them - after the funeral.

Al

Seems as though that would be an easy prediction. Dignitaries generally
attend the funerals of Presidents.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old June 6th 04, 04:33 PM
LW

Al Patrick wrote ...

Or, wait about a week and listen to all the "I told you so!" He may pull
out a bunch of those old messages and replay them - after the funeral.

A week from now I'm wondering if profit Stair will be able to predict
the day Reagan died.

I'm still waiting for Reagan to leave office in disgrace.

In the 1980's.

Like profit Stair predicted.
Old June 6th 04, 04:52 PM
30 froggybytc

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Seems I remember Bro. Stair years ago telling of the clout of Ronald
Reagan and all the dignitaries that would attend his funeral.

This might be a good time to listen for any replays of the old messages
concerning this.

Or, wait about a week and listen to all the "I told you so!" He may pull
out a bunch of those old messages and replay them - after the funeral.

Al

Of course there will be political, hollywood and social dignitaries
at Reagan's funeral. What the phuck did Brother Shi+stain from
SC think would happen...? And yes to be sure he'll drag up old
tapes or make new prognostications so as to shear more $$$$
from the idiots who send him money.

Old June 6th 04, 11:40 PM
MB

Prophet Stair is talking about Reagan's funeral right now (22:39 UTC) on
7.465.
"LW" wrote in message
om...
Al Patrick wrote ...

Old June 7th 04, 01:00 PM
Fred Garvin

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 20:32:11 -0400, Al Patrick wrote:

Seems I remember Bro. Stair years ago telling of the clout of Ronald
Reagan and all the dignitaries that would attend his funeral.

Stair is a asshat. OF COARSE there will many dignitaries and other famous
people at his funeral, the man was the President of the United States.

This might be a good time to listen for any replays of the old messages
concerning this.

Not.

Old June 7th 04, 07:17 PM
Frank Dresser

"LW" wrote in message
om...
Al Patrick wrote ...

Or, wait about a week and listen to all the "I told you so!" He may pull
out a bunch of those old messages and replay them - after the funeral.

A week from now I'm wondering if profit Stair will be able to predict
the day Reagan died.

I'm still waiting for Reagan to leave office in disgrace.

In the 1980's.

Like profit Stair predicted.

Brother Stair explained it all. It all started when Ronald Reagan met with
the Pope of Rome. And Reagan was later in disgrace. There was more, but
I'm not clear on all the details of Brother Stair's explaination.

Brother Stair also explained the "Nuclear Confrontation" misunderstanding.
God told Brother Stair there was to be a Nuclear Confrontation during the
Reagan Administration. Well, it was easy enough to think Nuclear
Confrontation meant Nuclear War, but it didn't. The Nuclear Confrontation
between Reagan and the USSR ended with the Arms Reduction Talks.

Prophet Stair also said that he's made only ONE Prophesey. The "Jesus is
coming in your lifetime" prophesy. All the other times that God has told
his Prophet what was going to happen, well -- those weren't really
Prophesies.

But they could become misunderstandings, I suppose.

Frank Dresser

Ronald Reagan Died today Telamon Shortwave 8 June 8th 04 08:33 AM
Reagan Dies... dxAce Shortwave 32 June 7th 04 02:50 PM
most facile way to move heavy toolcase up/down stairs? Alan Horowitz Homebrew 46 May 30th 04 09:39 AM
most facile way to move heavy toolcase up/down stairs? Alan Horowitz Homebrew 0 May 6th 04 10:03 PM
I first heard of Saddam's capture on: Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD Shortwave 5 December 30th 03 03:56 PM