Old June 30th 04, 07:15 PM
LW

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...

I wonder if Davies will
interview any "Filthy Khazar Jews?"

I'd like to know if these kazahars would give him the time of day.
They're too busy running the world from behind the scenes, ya' know.
Ordering red Chinese tanks and black helicopters into downtown Dayton,
etc. Merging world banks. Waging wars to gain control of new
countries. Financing terorrosm.

I wonder if he could get the Profit offa 5770 for about 30 minutes
and ask him for a few false predictions?

This we need to see. False predictions are so passe' lately - maybe
he could quiz the profit about what happened behind the barn with the
"young sisters".

If Mr. Davies would come to K.R.B.C. *just one Sunday*, he'd make the
profit VERY PROUD. Take a few of the "young sisters" for a ride in
that new Bimmer 8 and he'd be in the cat-bird seat for years to come.

I wonder if, maybe, he could get the Perfesser to predict the
outcome in November?

The professor knows good 'n well it's gonna be ........

Bush - Cheney '04
Rumsfeld - Rice '08