Old June 28th 04, 01:51 PM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

Default Move Over Steve Lare! Here comes me and my Daleks!

"On the Domestic Front" with Lloyd Davies!

Coming in Mid-July!

5 nights a week!

Old June 28th 04, 08:09 PM
LW

"Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord" wrote ...

"On the Domestic Front" with Lloyd Davies! Coming in Mid-July!

5 nights a week!

We can't wait.

Now surf on over to flame fest and answer your latest ping.

Or Bro. Lawrence and Mr. Lewis Louis might answer it for you.
Old June 30th 04, 02:40 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"LW" wrote in message
om...
| "Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord" wrote ...
|
| "On the Domestic Front" with Lloyd Davies! Coming in Mid-July!
|
| 5 nights a week!
|
| We can't wait.
|
| Now surf on over to flame fest and answer your latest ping.
|
| Or Bro. Lawrence and Mr. Lewis Louis might answer it for you.

Doggoned right, Brother El Dubyah....I wonder if Davies will
interview any "Filthy Khazar Jews?"

I wonder if he could get the Profit offa 5770 for about 30 minutes
and ask him for a few false predictions?

I wonder if, maybe, he could get the Perfesser to predict the
outcome in November?

Yessir, El Dubyah, enquiring minds want to know!

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old June 30th 04, 07:15 PM
LW

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...

I wonder if Davies will
interview any "Filthy Khazar Jews?"

I'd like to know if these kazahars would give him the time of day.
They're too busy running the world from behind the scenes, ya' know.
Ordering red Chinese tanks and black helicopters into downtown Dayton,
etc. Merging world banks. Waging wars to gain control of new
countries. Financing terorrosm.

I wonder if he could get the Profit offa 5770 for about 30 minutes
and ask him for a few false predictions?

This we need to see. False predictions are so passe' lately - maybe
he could quiz the profit about what happened behind the barn with the
"young sisters".

If Mr. Davies would come to K.R.B.C. *just one Sunday*, he'd make the
profit VERY PROUD. Take a few of the "young sisters" for a ride in
that new Bimmer 8 and he'd be in the cat-bird seat for years to come.

I wonder if, maybe, he could get the Perfesser to predict the
outcome in November?

The professor knows good 'n well it's gonna be ........

Bush - Cheney '04
Rumsfeld - Rice '08
Old June 30th 04, 07:22 PM
LW

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...

Yessir, El Dubyah, enquiring minds want to know!

One thing I overlooked, Bro. Lawrence. If Mr. Davies doesn't *very
soon* answer his ping over at Flame-Fest, he's gonna be interviewing
the senior partners from the Lewis-Louis agency later this week.

Insiders have informed me that Mr. Lewis has dispatched their best
investigators from the Atlanta office to Athens to .. shall we say ..
expose the truth.

Remember when KT4TR went to Spartanburg to investigate WB2OTK? That
was spit in the ocean comapred to what the Louis-Lewis people have
come across so far in Athens.

Old July 3rd 04, 01:46 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"LW" wrote in message
om...
| "Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...
|

| Yessir, El Dubyah, enquiring minds want to know!
|
| One thing I overlooked, Bro. Lawrence. If Mr. Davies doesn't *very
| soon* answer his ping over at Flame-Fest, he's gonna be interviewing
| the senior partners from the Lewis-Louis agency later this week.
|
| Insiders have informed me that Mr. Lewis has dispatched their best
| investigators from the Atlanta office to Athens to .. shall we say ..
| expose the truth.
|
| Remember when KT4TR went to Spartanburg to investigate WB2OTK? That
| was spit in the ocean comapred to what the Louis-Lewis people have
| come across so far in Athens.

Oh, man, I'd like to hear what they have to say, Brother El Dubyah!
Maybe over free ole mewalky bere at Mike's thingamajig?

73,

Old July 3rd 04, 04:05 PM
LW

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...

Oh, man, I'd like to hear what they have to say, Brother El Dubyah!
Maybe over free ole mewalky bere at Mike's thingamajig?

Me too, Bro. Lawrence. I still ain't figgered out the repartee' about
"mikes' packaeg store" nor the "fat wommon" nor the need for an
apparently legitimate (and licensed) spirits dispensary to become a
movie theater or to give away "old mewalkey bere". Go figure.

Coincidental to these goings on, I did, indeed, score a nice "thun dar
berd" on the used car lot of a local Nissan dealer. Chalk one up for
http://www.carfax.com .

I feel certain that more information about Mr. Davies is about to
issue forth from a certain *detective* agency. IMHO, Mr. Davies would
be ahead of the game to answer the ping and steal their thunder as
best he can. Mr. Lewis has been described as "a pit bull with rabies
on crystal-meth". Mr. Davies should be advised of this and come
forward voluntarily.

who is steve lare? thats all i see in every subject Radio Frequency Shortwave 21 June 28th 04 06:42 PM
Steve Lare is Warned to Stop Acting Like a Baby or his Supernews Account is Toast the captain Shortwave 3 June 11th 04 12:40 AM
Steve Lare is Warned to Stop Acting Like a Baby or his SupernewsAccount is Toast dxAce Shortwave 0 June 5th 04 01:08 PM
Base Closures N8KDV Shortwave 10 January 20th 04 01:39 AM
old motorola trunking information for archiving purposes only jack smith Scanner 0 December 12th 03 03:10 AM