Old July 2nd 04, 06:28 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Sanjaya" wrote:

"m II" wrote:
Many in the US military indeed DO have
'a limited amount intelligence', so it would
seem appropriate that the terminology used
is adapted to this reality. Slang would just
befuddle these would-be torturers. It was
best left out.

"m II" wrote, in my opinion, prejudicial
generalizations, intended, again in my
opinion, to antagonize members of this
group. Since that qualifies him as a troll
I have hereby exercise my PLONK
privileges. (snip)

Actually, I thought his comments were pretty funny, especially the part
about intelligence. Of course, perhaps you have to be around the military
most of your life, and have worked in military intelligence, to really get
the humor of it. The "would-be torturers" part was a little over the top,
but, since it did happen, that impression is something the military will
have to deal with for some time.

Stewart