Old July 3rd 04, 04:05 PM
LW

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...

Oh, man, I'd like to hear what they have to say, Brother El Dubyah!
Maybe over free ole mewalky bere at Mike's thingamajig?

Me too, Bro. Lawrence. I still ain't figgered out the repartee' about
"mikes' packaeg store" nor the "fat wommon" nor the need for an
apparently legitimate (and licensed) spirits dispensary to become a
movie theater or to give away "old mewalkey bere". Go figure.

Coincidental to these goings on, I did, indeed, score a nice "thun dar
berd" on the used car lot of a local Nissan dealer. Chalk one up for
http://www.carfax.com .

I feel certain that more information about Mr. Davies is about to
issue forth from a certain *detective* agency. IMHO, Mr. Davies would
be ahead of the game to answer the ping and steal their thunder as
best he can. Mr. Lewis has been described as "a pit bull with rabies
on crystal-meth". Mr. Davies should be advised of this and come
forward voluntarily.