Old July 4th 04, 07:27 PM
Telamon

In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

ICELAND [tent] I heard the UNID AFRTS outlet on new 9980USB today at
1230-1500 with " AFN Sports" by Ken Allen, business news. 1300 ID: "You
are listening to AFN" and news. Strong signal: 35444 heard // weaker
Grindavik 7590 (25233). Heard again same day on recheck 1730-1815 with
same signal strength, but a more noisy modulation: 35443. Former Grindavik
on 13855USB was unheard during each period, so 9980 may be a replacement!
(Anker Petersen-DEN, DXplorer June 25)

via Worldwide DX Club

Thank God, you keep posting listings from other sites like Worldwide DX
club. I know I and other that read this newsgroup could never find these
sites on our own.

Soon you will try to make some of the listings sound as if you heard
them yourself.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California