Old September 14th 04, 02:15 AM
A-Tech

Hi, Mario

Thank you for this response.

Of all the replies that I received, you came closest to the information I
was looking for.

Even those recommending "phased arrays" failed to point me toward practical
information.

I have the tech-savy to build the circuits shown in your link and to
understand the theory.

Thanks again.

....Bryce

"A-Tech" wrote in message

I am a newbie here and have just dropped in to ask a single technical
question.

Living as I do in a suburban area, I use an FM antenna to draw the

stations located in a certain vector from me. A station of interest is

located at 107.1MHz
but is interfered with by an off-axis stronger signal at 106.9MHz

Hi Bryce,

you can try phase cancellation technique as described at
http://www.geocities.com/toddemslie/...ncellation.htm

Good luck!

Mario 9A4DE