Old August 18th 04, 11:59 AM
dxAce

4nradio wrote:

Hans Johnson of Cumbre DX made a good comment that perhaps my unid. was
Manus relaying 4890 Port Moresby after their local sign-off. The odd part is
the change from a good-to-very-good level of Manus at sign-off, to the
barely readable audio, down in the noise. I'll have to check again tomorrow
for 3315 post-1200 and see if it's parallel 4890. The Manus carrier dropped
immediately at 1201 after the NA... perhaps they didn't pull the plug out
*all* the way g

I see where you posted on HardCoreDx that Hans was indeed correct. That's
interesting that Manus continues on after 1201 relaying NBC. Something to
remember for the upcoming season.

I just wonder if this is a permanent thing, or simply temporary for some reason
or another? I also wonder how long they continue to transmit?

dxAce