Old August 18th 04, 01:10 PM
Peter Breslin

Default Help Spending $1000 on SW Radio

Hello. I need help from the group. I'm looking to purchase a semi
high end radio and have about $1000 to spend. I've heard and read
plenty about the R8B and will probably go that direction. That said,
I'm also intrigued by computer radios, ie. Winradio. They have a 313i
model that some say has a greater ability and functionality than the
Drake or any hardware based radio. Any thoughts on a best buy in my
price range - new or Ebay? And do you think that computer radios may
now rival their external brothers? Thanks in advance for the consult.