Old September 19th 04, 08:01 PM
Jack Painter

"Reg Edwards" wrote

The USA has wide variations in climate and tree population. Thoughtful
citizens ought to concentrate their minds on hurricanes, twisters,
atmospheric pollution and gun laws. 100-watt transmitters and G5RV's can
look after themselves. ;o)
---
Reg.

I assure you we are concentrating very carfefully, Reg! Last week we had
about 20,000 gun laws on the books, counting all federal and state laws.
This weekend we have one less federal gun law, and soon there may be less.
When free people use their minds instead of letting foolish emotions be
their guide, the concept of restricting firearms from law abiding citizens
is one of the first things to go.

Btw, so far my dipole hasn't set the pine trees on fire, or been torn down
by a hurricane, despite three attempts by them so far this year ;-)

73,

Jack