Old August 19th 04, 01:04 PM
dxAce

4nradio wrote:

Hans is correct-- Manus has been relaying the NBC network feed on their 3315
frequency. It's at extremely low level, though. Radio Manus was in at a good
level again this morning but after their 1201 national anthem, birdcall, and
sign-off, they continued with NBC news and music in parallel to 4890 (no
discernable delay). The NBC signal on 3315 is so very weak, however, I'd be
surprised if it is audible on the East Coast of the USA. I could barely hear
it with my Beverage antenna aimed down-the-barrel at Papua New Guinea.

I can still hear a het on 3315 here at 1203 but I have no way of knowing whether
it is Manus or Bhopal.

dxAce
Michigan