Old August 21st 04, 08:30 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: "Burr"

Here in the far West the gold of ARCO is to have a "Filling Station" at
every freeway exit. As far as I can tell just about "ALL" filling station
are owned and operated by Arabs.

This thought comes to my mind every time I buy gas " could all these
underground fuel tanks be setup as bombs waiting for the order to blowup all
our freeway off ramps plus all the other stations in our towns, they own all
of the stations in California I think.

Then why in the hell are you voting Republican? Do you think Bush will clamp
down on his Saudi friends?

You desperately need to see a doctor about that paranoia, Burr.

You desperately need to see a therapist about that little problem you have with
telling lies. PhD? Fired from Louisville Technical Institute? Etc., etc., etc.

dxAce
A Navy Veteran who will not be voting for John Fraud Kerry.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)