Old August 23rd 04, 11:29 PM
Margaret von Busenhalter-Butt

Default AOR AR5000+3 as a SW and BCB AM receiver

I have an opportunity to replace my Drake R8B and RS Pro-2042 at a
reasonable cost with the +3 and the SDU5600 spectrum display.

I currently use the Quantum Pro loop for MW, Wellbrook ALA 1530 for SW & MW
and AOR SA7000 from 30 kHZ up. My location is a top (3rd) floor cement and
steel loft in city center close to a medical center and a TV broadcast
tower. So the location is challenging to say the least.

What can I expect if I go for the +3? I also have a Sat 800 for casual SW
listening but its MW is pretty bad.

Thanks for your help.

MvBB