Old September 1st 04, 01:20 AM
ScanMan

Thanks very much! Trying out the Commander, mucho appreciated

"michael agner" wrote in message
Here's a few, from my Strong Signals page:

http://parnass.org/tk75/

http://www.qsl.net/civ_commander/

http://www.trx-manager.com/FTmane.htm

73s and GL....Mike

ScanMan wrote:
I've got the Fineware Icom Smart program (no longer supported) for the

R75
and it's ok, but looking for something a little more full-featured and
user-friendly. Any suggestions and/or reviews of software for this

radio? I
would pay to register this, but it seems the owner/writer has lost

interest
in supporting his product due to whatever (?) and I would like a hard

copy
when I pay for the software, which seems not to be available there. Any
ideas welcomed - thanks