Old August 31st 04, 12:51 PM
ScanMan

Default R75 Software

I've got the Fineware Icom Smart program (no longer supported) for the R75
and it's ok, but looking for something a little more full-featured and
user-friendly. Any suggestions and/or reviews of software for this radio? I
would pay to register this, but it seems the owner/writer has lost interest
in supporting his product due to whatever (?) and I would like a hard copy
when I pay for the software, which seems not to be available there. Any
ideas welcomed - thanks

Old August 31st 04, 11:44 PM
michael agner

Here's a few, from my Strong Signals page:

http://parnass.org/tk75/

http://www.qsl.net/civ_commander/

http://www.trx-manager.com/FTmane.htm

73s and GL....Mike

Old September 2nd 04, 03:39 AM
michael agner

Your quite welcome. You might also want to join the R75 group on
Yahoo; many times such groups either have programs in their file(s)
area, or know of some that would work for your applications. The URL is:

73s and GL...Mike

ScanMan wrote:

I've got the Fineware Icom Smart program (no longer supported) for the

R75

and it's ok, but looking for something a little more full-featured and
user-friendly. Any suggestions and/or reviews of software for this

radio? I

would pay to register this, but it seems the owner/writer has lost

interest

in supporting his product due to whatever (?) and I would like a hard

copy

when I pay for the software, which seems not to be available there. Any
ideas welcomed - thanks

Radware DSP100 "software" Transceiver Michael St. Angelo Equipment 0 October 24th 04 12:38 AM
Uniden MR8100 scanner software scan man Scanner 2 August 30th 04 10:12 PM
VX5 Software? BigFoot14W Scanner 4 May 12th 04 03:52 AM
Newbie: Radio Shack Scanner Loader software doesn't work on Windows XP Nick Scanner 7 March 13th 04 04:29 AM