Old September 6th 04, 03:50 AM
Cockk-a-Roacks

"m II" wrote in message
news:yyP_c.97753$A8.78691@edtnps89...
I got religion.
Overcomer ministries?
7465 khz

Praize that plastic jezus on the dashboard
another true believer! Let's all go to KFC
to celebrate.

(note, some of you reading this, who have a plastic jeezus or
similar on your dashboard, may want to reconsider placing the same
elsewhere.
Today I saw a pj in a parked car placed atop the airbag deployment door
in a late model ford. It was glued right into place. I can't think what
would
be more funnier, the EMT's arriving on the scene and finding the boob in
the passenger
seat dead from a brain/forehead impalment via a plastic religious
figure...or...
if they survive, gettin a jeezus shaped scar on their bean which will make
them an
instant celebre' on 2 or 3 TV preacher shows or Jerry Springer..)