Old September 6th 04, 03:02 AM

Old September 6th 04, 03:06 AM

Old September 6th 04, 03:34 AM

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

I got religion. Overcomer ministries?

7465 khz

Well, it is WWCR if that helps.

dxAce

From their web page. Not too shy on Sunday airtime. I don't believe
anyone could take 24hrs of this.

0000 12:00A-12:00A The Overcomer Ministry (L) R. G. Stair

That must be the renowned 'Profit' Stair.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..

©Densa International
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'
Old September 6th 04, 03:50 AM
Cockk-a-Roacks

"m II" wrote in message
I got religion.
Overcomer ministries?
7465 khz

Praize that plastic jezus on the dashboard
another true believer! Let's all go to KFC
to celebrate.

(note, some of you reading this, who have a plastic jeezus or
similar on your dashboard, may want to reconsider placing the same
elsewhere.
Today I saw a pj in a parked car placed atop the airbag deployment door
in a late model ford. It was glued right into place. I can't think what
would
be more funnier, the EMT's arriving on the scene and finding the boob in
the passenger
seat dead from a brain/forehead impalment via a plastic religious
figure...or...
if they survive, gettin a jeezus shaped scar on their bean which will make
them an
instant celebre' on 2 or 3 TV preacher shows or Jerry Springer..)

Old September 6th 04, 05:55 PM
profit Stair

m II wrote ...

From their web page. Not too shy on Sunday airtime. I don't believe
anyone could take 24hrs of this.

0000 12:00A-12:00A The Overcomer Ministry (L) R. G. Stair

That must be the renowned 'Profit' Stair.

Dear Misled One,

Lots of people take 24 hours of my false predictions.
And they beg for more.
So tune in to 5765 at 10pm Eastern time.

This IS the last day profit of God
Jesus Christ is coming back in YOUR life-time.

Yours truly,
profit Stair.

Old September 6th 04, 06:03 PM
uncle arnie

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 08:34 pm, m II posted to
rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

I got religion. Overcomer ministries?

7465 khz

Well, it is WWCR if that helps.

dxAce

From their web page. Not too shy on Sunday airtime. I don't believe
anyone could take 24hrs of this.

0000 12:00A-12:00A The Overcomer Ministry (L) R. G. Stair

That must be the renowned 'Profit' Stair.

mike

"Tin pot popes lecturing half-wits in burned out buildings on the wrong side
of the tracks" -Mencken